1.To provide for adult and young people with a vital sense of belonging.
2. To give the young people a sense that the greater community also cares about them.
3.To awaken our society to the risk/challenges our youths face.
4.To nurture positive transformation in both the individual and the society at large.
5.To enhance students academic performance
6.To improve the quality of learning and education
7.To create a palliative measure for the dull students to improve on their performance and attain at least an average score upon graduation.
- To eliminate cheating in the tertiary institutions
- To eliminate sorting in the tertiary education
- To facilitate learning process and making it easier for the students to succeed in their education.
- To also motivate students and help them develop more interest in learning.